COVID-19 is having an unprecedented impact on our lives, businesses, and on supply chains.
Lift Truck Supply (LTS) is actively taking steps to keep our customers and our people safe, while continuing to support our customer’s equipment maintenance needs.
LTS is following the guidance of global health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are reminding our employees about frequent hand washing, and we are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities, and equipment. Importantly, we are asking that our sales representatives, service technicians, and other employees stay home from work if they feel sick.
Many organizations are quarantining their facilities, but need maintenance or repairs for equipment to maintain production. Below we’re outlining some of the processes we’ve recently implemented to keep your staff and our employees safe; as well as ensure continued access to our products and services.
- Compliance with all government regulations and health safety and guidelines related to the containment of Coronavirus
- 14 days isolation for any employee who has been out of the country
- All technicians are provided with a CDC approved bleach solution to spray & wipe before and after servicing equipment (1/3 cup bleach per gallon of water – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/cleaning-disinfection.html)
- Weekly updates from suppliers regarding potential supply chain interruption
- Careful guidance and information being provided to our staff to review the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. These include:
- Cleaning your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, unless you seek medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- If an LTS employee experiences symptoms such as fever or respiratory infection, they are required to seek medical treatment immediately.
As this situation is evolving rapidly, we will alert you via email with information regarding any changes to our service.
Our teams are working hard to continue to serve the supply chain needs of businesses during this time, while keeping our employees and customers safe.
Thank you for trusting us with your business.