Hangcha Center Control Rider Pallet Truck
The A Series Center Control Rider Pallet Truck is a logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market.
- 8,000 lb. Load Capacity
- Electric Power Steering System
- CURTIS Control System
- Regenerative Braking System
- Battery Side Roll Out
- Hydraulic Power Unit
- Multi-Functional Screen Display
- Large Operating Compartment
The Hangcha Center Control Rider Pallet Truck includes AC drive technology for advanced performance and low maintenance costs. It is safe, reliable, and can be easily operated. This center control rider pallet truck is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses and workshops.
- The operating compartment provides a large and comfortable workspace for the user.
- Thanks to the tiller’s design, all operations can be completed with one hand.
- When in turtle mode, the truck can be driven slow easily, and more accurately.
- The pallet truck was designed to provide excellent visibility while it is being operated.
- The operator can get on and off the pallet truck with ease thanks to how the operator platform is designed.
- The electric power steering system helps operators to easily maneuver the pallet truck.
- The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat generation.
- The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
- The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts of the truck faster and more reliable.
- The truck uses the regenerative braking system to prevent the pallet truck from sliding down a ramp.
- The hydraulic pump, switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.