Hangcha Electric Cushion Forklift
- 3,000-6,500lbs Lifting Capacity
- Regenerative Braking System
- Several Speed Modes
- Tool-Free Removal of Baseplate
- MOSFET Integrated Control System
- LED Headlamp, Direction Indicator & LED Rear Combination Lamps
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPS)
- Dual-Spool Multi-Way Valve
- Limited Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
The Hangcha 4-Wheel Electric Cushion Forklift’s regenrative braking system saves electric energy effectively and increases the operating time between charging. The high-power oil pump motor and large displacement gear pump are used to increase lifting/lowering speed and improve working efficiency. Several speed modes are provided to accommodate different working conditions.
- The low-vibration, comfortable seat can be adjusted back and forth by 5.9”. This combined with the adjustable dip angle steering wheel allows the operator to be able to find their optimal driving position.
- The integral rubber & plastic pedal pad allows the operator to keep their footing when safely getting on or off the truck.
- Power steering provides smooth, responsive operation while isolating vibration and shock.
- The LCD color monitor instrument display allows the operator to control the machine easily and efficiently. The monitor provides information about speed level, steer angle, travel direction, battery discharge indicator, hour meter, and working mode. The operator can select various performance modes to meet all working conditions.
The MOSFET integrated control system provides accurate control of traveling, fork movement, and adjusting the performance of the motors. The forklift will also not roll back on a ramp thanks to the controller. The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.