Hangcha Electric Lithium-ion Center Control Rider Pallet Jack
The A Series Lithium-ion Center Control Rider Pallet Truck has a smooth profile and is designed to be ergonomic. The electric power steering system helps operators easily maneuver the pallet truck.
- 8,000 lb. Capacity
- Ergonomic Tiller Head
- Battery Side Roll Out
- Multi-Functional Large LCD Screen
- Electronic Lifting Limit
- Red Brake Button on Tiller Head
- Easy Access Maintenance Hatch
- Waterproof Connectors in Electrical System
- CURTIS Control System
The Hangcha A Series Lithium-ion Center Control Rider Pallet Jack uses Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery packs with up to a 5 year or 10,000 hour warranty. The integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
1. The electric power steering system helps operators to easily maneuver the pallet truck.
2. The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat
3. The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
4. The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts on the truck faster and more reliable.
5. The truck uses the regenerative braking system to prevent the pallet truck from sliding down a ramp.
6. The hydraulic pump, switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability,
performance, and ease of service.
1. With a high-strength steel frame structure, the truck’s frame has a large residual load capacity and a long service life.
2. The auxiliary wheel uses a shock absorber–torsion bar structure to ensure that the forklift has good stability.
3. The electrical system uses waterproof connectors and protection on the wires and cables to improve the electronic’s reliability.
4. The pump motor has a longer service life and saves energy because of the electronic lifting limit switch on the motor.
5. The low noise and vibration hydraulic power unit enables stable and reliable lifting and lowering.
6. The punched formed forks provide higher strength and are impact resistant.
7. The pallet truck is equipped with tip guides to improve operational efficiency.
1. The center control pallet truck features both release and emergency brakes to ensure safe driving.
2. Regenerative braking prevents the pallet truck from sliding down ramps for operational safety.
3. The red brake button on the head of the tiller causes the pallet truck to brake when pressed. This prevents the operator from being injured.
4. The pallet truck has dual protection features for operator safety.
5. The lifting limit switch prevents the mechanism from lifting the load too high. The controller prevents the pallet truck from rapidly starting or stopping. These features ensure that the load won’t shift and hurt the operator.
6. When the operator releases the pedal while driving, the truck will automatically reduce its travel speed and steering angle. The truck also disables the lifting and lowering functions to ensure operator safety.