Hangcha Electric Lithium-ion High-Level Order Picker
The A Series Lithium-ion High-Level Order Picker is designed to meet order fulfillment needs in narrow aisle environments.
- 3,000 lb. Capacity
- Electromagnetic Brake
- 36 V Electrical System
- CURTIS Multi-Function Instrument Display
- Full Body Harness & Energy-Absorbing Tether
- LORD Steering Gear
- Chain Safety Switch
- LED Ceiling & Side Light
- Reflective Mirror
The Hangcha A Series Lithium-ion High-Level Order Picker has a comprehensive safety protection system, excellent ergonomics, and an advanced control system. Being reliable, comfortable, safe, and stable, all while providing excellent performance, it is the perfect choice for stock picking in a stereoscopic warehouse of 197”-366” in height.
1. The maximum full-load travel speed is 7.5mph. This allows for an increase in productivity.
2. The German ZF gearbox and German Schabmueller AC drive and steering motors provide performance, stability, and are reliable.
3. Fully variable lift and lower speeds provide precise control.
4. The AC hydraulic lifting system is highly efficient and maintenance-free.
5. The advanced CURTIS control system provides precise, smooth, and efficient control of the order picker.
6. CANBUS structure allows for the whole vehicle to communicate faster and more reliably.
7. The manual-locking pallet clamp works on a wide range of pallets. It also accommodates pallet stringers ranging from 1″ to 2″ so operators
can safely handle any pallet.
1. The full body harness provides protection for the operator.
2. A tilt switch sensor is provided to improve operational safety.
3. The left and right guardrails are equipped with safety switches.
4. The function of proportional speed reduction in corners is equipped as standard to ensure smooth and safe turning.
5. An emergency lowering feature is included standard. This operation
can be carried out via the control platform or from the rear of the
6. With a safety factor of 10, the mast chain is equipped with a chain safety switch.
1. The A Series Order Picker provides operators with an unobstructed view contributing to an increase in the operator’s confidence at height.
2. As a part of the standard configuration, a height sensor is provided.
3. Shifting and lifting or lowering of the mast are buffered to enable more comfort.
4. CURTIS multi-function instruments include functions such as mode selection and wheel position. The instruments also clearly display various information about the order picker.
5. The LORD steering gear with torque feedback is provided to enable higher operating safety and operator comfort.