Hangcha Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Reach Stacker
The A Series Industrial Lithium-ion Walkie Reach Stacker can handle non-standard pallets, closed pallets, and enclosed shelves easily. The reach stacker also acts as a straddle stacker when its forks are retracted allowing it to operate in narrow passages.
- 3,000 lb. Capacity
- Optimized Rotary Load Wheel Structure
- Tilting forks
- Ergonomic Tiller Head
- Travel Speed Reduces with Certain Fork Height
- Automatic Deceleration at Turns
- 42″ Fork Length
- CURTIS AC Drive & Oil Pump Motor Controller
- High-Performance Load Wheels
The Hangcha A Series Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Reach Stacker has a three-point, low center of gravity, high-strength steel plate structure feature, and a large residual load-bearing capacity. All wires and cables are protected to increase the realiability of the electrical system.
1. The Electric Power Steering (EPS) system makes maneuvering and load handling extremely easy.
2. The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
3. The latest CURTIS AC control system is highly efficient thanks to its accurate and stable control.
4. The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
5. The truck’s regenerative braking prevents it from sliding on a grade.
6. Tiller, switches, plug connectors, meters, and other components are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
6. The forks and load backrest have a backward and forward tilt function as a part of the standard configuration. This creates a safer experience when loading and unloading goods.
1. The three-support-point, low center of gravity, and the high-strength steel plate structure feature a large residual load-bearing capacity
and a long service life.
2. All wires and cables are protected to increase the reliability of the electrical system significantly.
3. The non-contact proximity switch features a long service life and is reliable.
4. The power plug is fastened to the stacker’s body. This prevents the plug from being damaged due to impact when the lithium-ion battery is
lifted for installation.
1. As the truck’s steering angle increases, the truck’s speed decreases. This is a standard safety feature.
2. The reach stacker features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
3. The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
4. The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
5. The soft landing function reduces the mast’s lowering speed automatically when the forks are lowered to a height less than 3.9” from the ground. This is designed to protect the goods from hitting the ground too hard.