Hangcha Electric Lithium-ion Pneumatic Forklift 4,000-7,000 lbs
The XC Series Lithium-ion Electric Pneumatic Forklifts are designed to have an operating space more than 50% larger than a traditional electric forklift.
- 7,000 lb. Capacity
- True Color Overhead Instrument Panel
- Adjustable Steering Wheel and Seat
- Quick Charge <2.0h
- IP67 Protection Rating
- LED Combination Headlight and Taillights
- Load Sensing Steering System
- Turning Deceleration Function
- High-Power AC Drive and Pump Motors
The Hangcha XC Series Electric Lithium-ion Pneumatic Forklift 4,000-7,000 lbs internal components are protected from dust and water with fully-sealed maintenance hatch, controllers, motors, and electrical components.
1. The rear axle connects to the newly designed chassis via a floating suspension system. The floating suspension system, combined with the MOSFET controller automatically decelerating while turning, improves stability and operator comfort.
2. The MOSFET integrated control system ensures smooth and accurate driving and lifting control. It also provides excellent speed regulation, regenerative braking, reverse braking, and anti-sliding on ramps. The MOSFET integrated control system adds to the safety and reliability of the XC series forklifts.
3. The high power AC traction motor bolts to the chassis via a bridge-type structure for increased stability.
4. The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
Thanks to lithium-ion technology, this forklift features opportunity charging. This means that the forklift can work through several shifts, charging during breaks, without needing to stop for hours to recharge. Combined with regenerative braking during deceleration, the powertrain is designed with efficiency in mind. The forklift also comes standard with a high-power pump motor and low noise gear pump. The high power AC hydraulic system is extremely efficient. It has protection functions and built-in speed and temperature sensors to increase the hydraulic system’s reliability and life span.
CATL LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY PACKS
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
3. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.