Hangcha Electric Lithium-ion Walkie Pallet Jack
The A Series Lithium-ion Walkie Pallet Truck is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.
- 5,000 lb. Capacity
- Ergonomic Tiller Head
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- CANBUS Communication
- Multi-Function Meter
- Curtis AC Controller
- 50 Ah Internal Battery Charger
- 24 Volt Electrical System
- SB-175 Red Battery Connector
The Hangcha A Series Lithium-ion Walkie Pallet Truck offers maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat generation.
1. With a high-strength steel frame structure, the truck’s frame has a large residual load capacity and a long service life.
2. The electrical system uses waterproof connectors and protection on the wires and cables to improve the electronic’s reliability.
3. The pump motor has a longer service life and saves energy because of the electronic lifting limit switch on the motor.
4. The low noise and vibration hydraulic power unit enables stable and reliable lifting and lowering.
5. The punched-formed forks provide higher strength and are impact resistant.
6. The pallet truck is equipped with tip guides to improve operational efficiency.
1. The brushless AC drive motor is maintenance-free. This significantly reduces the operating costs of the pallet truck.
2. The integrated battery indicator, hour meter, and self-diagnostic instrument are all easy to use.
3. The maintenance hatch opens to allow for easy access to all of the truck’s components.
4. The shafts are equipped with lubricated sleeves and oil cups to facilitate maintenance and promote a long service life.
1. The power plug is fixed on the truck body to avoid damage when installing the battery.
2. The pallet jack won’t slip on a grade to ensure safe operation.
3. When pressed, the emergency button on the tiller head immediately cuts power to the pallet truck to help keep the operator safe.
4. The lifting limit switch is designed to help protect loads from damage.