Hangcha Electric Lithium-ion Walkie Straddle Stacker
The A Series Lithium-ion Walkie Straddle Stacker is safe, reliable, and can be easily operated. It’s an ideal tool for loading, unloading and hanling palletized good in warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.
- 2,500 lb. Capacity
- Designed for Narrow Applications
- 50Ah Internal Battery Charger
- Adjustable Base Legs
- Features Proportional Lowering
- Multi-function Meter
- 40″ Load Backrest Height
- CANBUS Communication
- Upright-tiller Creep Speed Feature
The Hangcha A Series Lithium-ion Walkie Straddle Stacker uses water-proof plugs and connectors to increase reliability and provide protection to the electronic system. The low noise and vibration hydraulic power unit enables stable and reliable lifting and lowering.
1. The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat
2. The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
3. The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts on the truck faster and more reliable.
4. The truck uses the regenerative braking system to prevent the pallet truck from sliding down a ramp.
5. The switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and
ease of service.
1. The electrical system uses water-proof plugs and connectors to
increase reliability and provide protection to the walkie straddle
2. The non-contact proximity switch features a long service life and is reliable.
3. The low noise and vibration hydraulic power unit enables stable and reliable lifting and lowering.
4. The punched formed forks provide higher strength and are impact resistant.
5. The pallet truck is equipped with tip guides to improve operational efficiency.
6. The power plug is fastened to the stacker’s body. This prevents the plug from being damaged due to impact when the lithium-ion battery is
lifted for installation.
1. Travel speed is automatically reduced when the fork is lifted above 19.5”.
2. The power plug is fixed on the truck body to avoid damage when installing the battery.
3. The pallet jack won’t slip on a grade to ensure safe operation.
4. When pressed, the emergency button on the tiller head immediately
cuts power to the pallet truck to help keep the operator safe.
5. The lifting limit switch is designed to help protect loads from damage.
6. The pallet jack features a soft landing system to protect goods from being damaged.