Hangcha IC Mid Pneumatic Forklift
The Hangcha IC Mid Pneumatic Forklift has optimal visibility in all directions creating the best conditions for relaxed and safe working. These conditions promote high productivity amound operators.
- 11,000 lb Load Capacity
- Environmentally Friendly Engines
- New Aluminum Alloy Transmission
- LPG Swing Out Metal Bracket
- Various Optional Attachments
- Full Suspension Seat
- Rear Reverse Grip with Horn
- Front & Rear Working Light
- Interactive Instrument Display
The Hangcha XF Series IC Mid Pneumatic Forklift’s dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system, efficient LED lights, and lower fuel consumption combine to provide increased productivity and reduced operating costs. Hangcha offers these forklifts with either an LPG or Diesel engine. These powerful engines are respectively built to EPA standards and Tier 4F standards. The engines release fewer emissions and create a cleaner work environment.
- In developing the XF Series, comfort and ease of operation were carefully considered. For example, vibration levels were improved by adding compound engine dampers and full-floating powertrain mounts. Comfortable operating environments for operators also contribute to increased productivity.
- The rubber damper between the frame and the steering axle, the compound engine damper, and the full floating powertrain achieve a flexible connection between the frame and the driving system. As a result, vibrations are significantly reduced to increase operator comfort.
- The increased capacity exhaust muffler, intake, and noise shield technology significantly lower the forklift’s noise levels.
- The new relocated, easy-to-see LCD instrument display lets the operator check on all aspects of operational status with a glance.
- The new automobile-style light/turn-signal stalk and the forward-reverse lever are ergonomically designed and arranged to improve comfort and productivity.
- Optimal visibility in all directions creates the best conditions for relaxed and safe working. These conditions promote high productivity among the operators.
- The small-diameter steering wheel, with tilt adjustment, provides an optimal driving position for the operator. The superior responsiveness of the steering wheel optimizes maneuverability even in narrow spaces.
- The parking brake was developed to reduce the operational force by 30%.
- The automobile-style suspended pedals provide a more ergonomic, operator-centered experience.
- The foot space is now 90% wider to significantly reduce operator fatigue. The new wide, non-slip step makes getting in and out of the forklift safe and easy.
- The easy-to-operate levers provide total load handling operation. The armrest is provided to reduce fatigue. The optional electro-hydraulic proportional control system gives the forklift the ability to make load handling more sensitive and precise.
- In addition to the soft landing system, the soft lifting system is adopted (front lifting cylinders of the full free-lift stage 2 & 3 masts). As a result, the noise and shock of the mast significantly decrease when lowering materials.
- The front lifting cylinders were redesigned with a smaller outer diameter to give the operator superior forward visibility. The double lifting cylinders also provide better forward visibility.
- By focusing on enhancing reliability and reducing downtime, the XF series is able to increase productivity for the end-users.
- The forklifts are equipped with large-capacity aluminum radiators. These radiators have optimized heat dissipation channels to enhance cooling capabilities. This keeps the engine running reliably in heavy-duty applications.
- XF series features a rugged design, stamped frame, and an engine hood. The stamped instrument panel, overhead guard, and heavy profile rail mast combine to provide excellent structural rigidity to ensure outstanding reliability and stability in heavy-duty conditions.
- The steering axle uses a large-diameter steering cylinder to substantially increase the reliability and service life of the steering system.