Hangcha Industrial Walkie Reach Stacker
The Hangcha Industrial Walkie Reach Stacker gives the operator incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability.
- 3,000 lb Load Capacity
- High-Performance Load Wheels
- CURTIS AC Drive & Oil Pump Motor Controller
- Automatic Deceleration When Turning
- Creep Speed Function
- Three Types of Braking Functions
- Soft Landing Feature
- Non-Contact Proximity Switch
- Forks and Load Backrest have Tilt Function
The Hangcha Industrial Walkie Reach Stacker is designed for versatility in the Industrial Walkie Stacker Series. It can act both as a counterbalanced stacker and a straddle stacker thanks to the scissor fork extension system. It acts as a counterbalanced stacker when its forks are extended. This allows it to handle non-standard pallets, enclosed pallets, and enclosed shelves easily. The reach stacker also acts as a straddle stacker when its forks are retracted allowing it to operate flexibly in narrow passages. This makes it perfect for warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.
- The Electric Power Steering (EPS) system makes maneuvering and load handling extremely easy.
- The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
- The latest CURTIS AC control system is highly efficient thanks to its accurate and stable control.
- The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
- The truck’s regenerative braking prevents it from sliding on a grade.
- Tiller, switches, plug connectors, meters, and other components are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- The forks and load backrest have a backward and forward tilt function as a part of the standard configuration. This creates a safer experience when loading and unloading goods.
- As the truck’s steering angle increases, the truck’s speed decreases. This is a standard safety feature.
- The reach stacker features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
- The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
- The soft landing function reduces the mast’s lowering speed automatically when the forks are lowered to a height less than 3.9” from the ground. This is designed to protect the goods from hitting the ground too hard.