Hangcha Industrial Walkie Straddle Stacker
The Hangcha Industrial Walkie Straddle Stacker offers advantageous head-length and a multi-function control handle with Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- 4,000 lb Load Capacity
- High-Performance Load Wheels
- CURTIS AC Drive & Oil Pump Motor Controller
- Automatic Deceleration at Turns
- AC Drive Motor
- Speed Limited When Fork is Elevated
- Soft Landing Feature
- Multi-Function Tiller
- Emergency Reverse Feature
The Hangcha Industrial Walkie Straddle Stacker system combined with the standard creep speed feature, gives the operator incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability. The Industrial Walkie Stacker Series excels in the most demanding operational environments to bring your materials handling capabilities to their full potential.
- The truck uses stepless speed regulation for more accurate lifting and lowering of goods.
- The Electric Power Steering system makes maneuvering and load handling extremely easy.
- The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
- The latest CURTIS AC control system is highly efficient thanks to its accurate and stable control.
- The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
- The truck’s regenerative braking prevents it from sliding on a grade.
- The forward and backward tilting function of the carriage makes loading and unloading goods safer.
- Travel speed is lowered automatically when the forks are lifted to/past a specific height.
- As the truck’s steering angle increases, the truck’s speed decreases. This is a standard safety feature.
- The counterbalanced stacker features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
- The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
- The soft landing function reduces the mast’s lowering speed automatically when the forks are lowered to a height less than 3.9” from the ground. This is designed to protect the goods from hitting the ground too hard.