Hangcha LITE Electric Lithium-ion Pneumatic Forklift
The XC Series LITE Lithium-ion Electric Pneumatic Forklifts are designed to have an operating space more than 50% larger than a traditional electric forklift. Both the adjustable steering wheel and that the seat can be adjusted back and forth by 8.3”, allows the operator to be able to find their optimal driving position.
- 7,000 lb. Capacity
- IPX4 Water Resistance Rating
- Grammer Fingertip Control System
- Quick Charge <2.0h
- IP67 Protection Rating
- LED Combination Headlight and Taillights
- Load Sensing Steering System
- Automatic Deceleration Through Turning
- High-Power AC Drive and Pump Motors
The Hangcha XC Series LITE Lithium-ion Electric Pneumatic Forklift can work through several shifts, charging during breaks, without needing to stop for hours to recharge. Combined with regenerative braking during deceleration, the powertrain is designed with efficiency in mind. The forklift also comes standard with a high-power pump motor and low noise gear pump. The high power AC hydraulic system is extremely efficient. It has protection functions and built-in speed and temperature sensors to increase the hydraulic system’s reliability and life span.
EXCELLENT ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- These forklifts are designed to have an operating space more than 50% larger than a traditional electric forklift.
- The 4.33” true color instrument panel in the driver’s cab is positioned overhead and can be seen when the driver lifts their head. This also allows for easy access to the function buttons.
- Both the adjustable steering wheel and that the seat can be adjusted back and forth by 8.3”, allows the operator to be able to find their optimal driving position.
- The newly designed Wide View Mast increases the operator’s field of vision by 15%.
- The large brake pedal and regenerative braking function are designed to help reduce operator fatigue.
1. The rear axle connects to the newly designed chassis via a floating suspension system. The floating suspension system, combined with the MOSFET controller automatically decelerating while turning, improves stability and operator comfort.
2. The MOSFET integrated control system ensures smooth and accurate driving and lifting control. It also provides excellent speed regulation, regenerative braking, reverse braking, and anti-sliding on ramps. The MOSFET integrated control system adds to the safety and reliability of the XC series forklifts.
3. The high power AC traction motor bolts to the chassis via a bridge-type structure for increased stability.
4. The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
CATL LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERIES
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
3. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.