Hangcha Walkie Counterbalance Stacker
The Hangcha Industrial Walkie Counterbalance Stacker gives the operator incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability. The design makes moving enclosed pallets easier because it allows for the little clearance there is in the pallet.
- 4,000 lb Load Capacity
- Mast Designed with H Channel Steel for Stability
- CURTIS AC Drive & Oil Pump Motor Controller
- Automatic Deceleration When Turning
- Multi-Function Tiller
- Ergonomic Operating Tiller
- Low Noise & Vibration Hydraulic Power Unit
- Anti-Sliding Function on a Grade
- Easy Access Maintenance Hatch
The Hangcha Industrial Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker comes with the standard creep speed feature and gives the operator incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability. The Industrial Walkie Stacker Series excels in the most demanding operational environments to bring your materials handling capabilities to their full potential.
- The truck uses stepless speed regulation for more accurate lifting and lowering of goods.
- The Electric Power Steering system makes maneuvering and load handling extremely easy.
- The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
- The latest CURTIS AC control system is highly efficient thanks to its accurate and stable control.
- The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
- The truck’s regenerative braking prevents it from sliding on a grade.
- The forward and backward tilting function of the carriage makes loading and unloading goods safer.
- Travel speed is lowered automatically when the forks are lifted to/past a specific height.
- As the truck’s steering angle increases, the truck’s speed decreases. This is a standard safety feature.
- The counterbalanced stacker features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
- The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
- The soft landing function reduces the mast’s lowering speed automatically when the forks are lowered to a height less than 3.9” from the ground. This is designed to protect the goods from hitting the ground too hard.