Hangcha Walkie Straddle Stacker
The Hangcha Walkie Straddle Stacker is a logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market.
- 2,5000 lb Load Capacity
- 24 Volt Electrical System
- CURTIS AC Controller
- Upright-Tiller Creep Speed Feature
- Brushless AC Drive Motor
- 40″ Load Backrest Height
- Multi-Function Meter
- Fixed Straddle Baselegs
- Compact Body and Rounded Design
The Hangcha Walkie Straddle Stacker is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.has a smooth vivid profile and is designed to be ergonomic. With AC drive technology, it offers high performance and low maintenance costs.
- The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat generation.
- The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
- The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts of the truck faster and more reliable.
- The truck uses the regenerative braking system to prevent the pallet truck from sliding down a ramp.
- The hydraulic pump, switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- Travel speed is automatically reduced when the fork is lifted above 19.5”.
- The power plug is fixed on the truck body to avoid damage when installing the battery.
- The pallet jack won’t slip on a grade to ensure safe operation.
- When pressed, the emergency button on the tiller head immediately cuts power to the pallet truck to help keep the operator safe.
- The lifting limit switch is designed to help protect loads from damage.
- The pallet jack features a soft landing system to protect goods from being damaged.