MANITOU ME 320 FORKLIFT
ME 320; like their engine equivalents (MI), responds perfectly to the requirements of today’s industrial markets.They are easy to use and maintain, as well as being reliable in all situations.
When designing its range of electric forklift trucks, Manitou has made efficiency the main focus.
• Asynchronous engine is coupled with the machine’s protective functions, thanks to the temperature and speed sensors. Increased reliability and service life of your machine.
• More than 28 adjustable settings for everything from moving speed, to braking responsiveness, to hydraulic performance.
• ME truck dimensions mean they can operate in the tightest of spaces.
• Wide range of batteries to adapt to your power requirements and duration of the work.
• Regenerative engine braking allows part of the kinetic energy to be converted during deceleration of the traction motors.
|Lifting capacity||4400 lb|
|Drawbar pull||900 dan|
|Moving speed||9.32 mph|
|Mast inclination (front/rear)||( 5.5 ° / 6.5 ° )|
|Length (up to the back of the fork)||6’7″|
|Total length (fork included)||10’1″|
|Fork carriage width||3’3″|
|Aisle width (with a 1000 x 1200 palette)||10.96|
|Aisle width (with a 800 x 1200 palette)||11.37|
|Weight (unladen)||7634 lb|
|Front axle weight (laden)||10450 lb|
|Front axle weight (unladen)||3366 lb|
|Rear axle weight (laden)||1584 lb|
|Rear axle weight (unladen)||4268 lb|
Engine / Battery
|Number of wheels (front/rear)||2/1|
|Number of drive wheels (front/rear)||2/0|
|Tyre dimensions (front)||200/50-10|
|Tyre dimensions (rear)||15×4,5-8|
|Standard mast type||Duplex|
|Driving position noise levels||70 dB|