MANITOU ME 425 FORKLIFT
ME 425; like their engine equivalents (MI), responds perfectly to the requirements of today’s industrial markets.They are easy to use and maintain, as well as being reliable in all situations.
When designing its range of electric forklift trucks, Manitou has made efficiency the main focus.
• Asynchronous engine is coupled with the machine’s protective functions, thanks to the temperature and speed sensors. Increased reliability and service life of your machine.
• More than 28 adjustable settings for everything from moving speed, to braking responsiveness, to hydraulic performance.
• ME truck dimensions mean they can operate in the tightest of spaces.
• Wide range of batteries to adapt to your power requirements and duration of the work.
• Regenerative engine braking allows part of the kinetic energy to be converted during deceleration of the traction motors.
|Lifting capacity||5500 lb|
|Drawbar pull||1740 dan|
|Moving speed||11.8 mph|
|Mast inclination (front/rear)||( 5 ° / 8 ° )|
|Length (up to the back of the fork)||8’2″|
|Total length (fork included)||11’11”|
|Fork carriage width||3’7″|
|Aisle width (with a 1000 x 1200 palette)||13.24|
|Aisle width (with a 800 x 1200 palette)||13.89|
|Weight (unladen)||11220 lb|
|Front axle weight (laden)||14564 lb|
|Front axle weight (unladen)||5500 lb|
|Rear axle weight (laden)||2156 lb|
|Rear axle weight (unladen)||5720 lb|
Engine / Battery
|Number of wheels (front/rear)||2/2|
|Number of drive wheels (front/rear)||2/0|
|Tire dimensions (front)||23X9-10|
|Tire dimensions (rear)||18X7-8|
|Standard mast type||Duplex|
|Driving position noise levels||71 dB|