Preventative Maintenance Technician
Location: Texarkana, TX
- High school diploma or GED, and at least 21 years of age
- Proven work experience as a preventative maintenance technician
- Ability to travel and work according to a changing schedule
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Good computer knowledge with the ability to use a tablet device
- Physically fit and able to work with heavy equipment
- Must have the minimum required tools
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (convictions will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
We are looking to hire an experienced Preventative Maintenance Technician to handle the scheduled forklift maintenance needs of our customers. As a Preventative Maintenance Technician, you must travel to customer locations and perform scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Report to the PM Coordinator daily
- Pick up parts for scheduled jobs
- Drive to customers’ location and locate/verify unit(s) model and serial numbers for service
- Follow the preventative maintenance ticket and service equipment
- Make notes of additional issues that need to be addressed
- Use tablet device to document all work and enter pm invoices
- Report to management or designated employee to have work orders signed before leaving
Preventative Maintenance Technicians work in both indoor and outdoor locations and are subject to extreme cold/heat, and may be exposed to high volume levels of noise and/or fumes. They are required to work in rain, sheet, or snow. The technician must be able to lift up to 80 pounds without assistance. PM Techs are required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and are subject to callouts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Callouts may be short notice.
Use of Company Tools and/or Equipment
Access to company tools, equipment, and vehicles is a privilege of being employed with LTS, and it’s expected that employees treat LTS property with respect. All assigned vehicles and/or equipment are to be maintained by the employee it is issued to. Loss, damage, or destruction of such assigned vehicle and/or equipment is subject to discipline up to termination.
- 401k company match up to 3% dollar for dollar
- Short-term disability
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Six paid holidays after 90 days with company
- Yearly pay review
- Pay depends on experience