- Must have a High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work history
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, convictions will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have legible handwriting, good communication skills, and basic computer knowledge
- Must have the minimum required tools
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Maintain and Improve ASEC standards.
- Remain professional at all times.
- Enter information in the My Truck Status form. This is not an option and if not completed correctly could result in disciplinary action.
- Arrive at the shop and be at the morning huddle that starts at 8am.
- Assist shop technicians with any needs that they have.
- Assist Technicians as they perform work on lift trucks, stackers, carriers, tuggers, etc. Technicians diagnose, repair, maintain and service: safety systems and devices, drive systems, brake systems, steering systems, hydraulic systems and related components, fuel systems, frames, along with all related attachments, including heating/A/C systems, etc.
- Make sure the shop stays clean.
- May be required to assist with making deliveries at times.
- Maintain clean working areas.
- Comply with all company and customer safety requirements.
Shop Helpers work indoors and outdoor locations, they are subject to extreme cold/heat. They are required to work in rain, sleet, and snow. The shop helper must be able to lift up to 80 pounds without assistance. May be exposed to high volume levels and or fumes. Will be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
USE OF COMPANY TOOLS AND OR EQUIPMENT:
This is a privilege of being a Shop Helper and is not a necessity, while in a company vehicle or using company-owned equipment it is to be treated with respect.
All assigned vehicles and or equipment are to be maintained by the employee it is issued to. Loss, damage, or destruction of such assigned vehicle’s and or equipment is grounds for Termination.
All Lift Truck Supply Team Members are subject to Random Drug Testing.