ADVANCE CS7000 RIDER SWEEPER | SCRUBBER
The new green class of industrial cleaning technology has arrived.
In a single broad stroke, the Advance CS7000 Combination Sweeper–Scrubber reinvents an entire class of equipment by reducing total cost of ownership — including operation, labor and maintenance, while effectively increasing fuel economy and runtime efficiency. Now, the most economical solution is also the most ecological.
Common Applications: Warehousing, Manufacturing, Trucking, Distribution, Food and Beverage/Bottling, Entertainment Facilities, Arenas
The industry’s first Hybrid and ePower™ Drive Combination Sweeper–Scrubbers slash your total cost of ownership.
In a single broad stroke, the Advance CS7000 Combination Sweeper–Scrubber reinvents an entire class of equipment by reducing total cost of ownership — including operation, labor and maintenance, while effectively increasing fuel economy and run time efficiency. Now, the most economical solution is also the most ecological.
CS7000 SWEEPS AWAY THE COMPETITION.
The impressive CS7000 outperforms the competition of sweeper-scrubbers on the market in specific tests against previous generation products. The CS7000 is capable of reducing fuel consumption and costs while lowering carbon dioxide emissions by as much as 45% more other LPG fueled machines. The ePower battery runs 100% emission-free and actually increases battery runtime, making a case for the CS7000 that comes through loud and clear.
DEDICATED DRY AND WET SWEEPING FOR ONE-PASS CLEANING.
Like other combination sweeper–scrubbers, the CS7000 lets you sweep and scrub in a single pass. But that’s where the similarities end. Compared to competitive dual cylindrical sweeper–scrubber designs, the CS7000 utilizes a cylindrical sweeping system and a separate disc scrubbing system. Dedicated sweeping and scrubbing functions with one-pass cleaning power keep dry debris dry without introducing scrub solution into the debris hopper. This provides operators and equipment owners with increased productivity and reduced maintenance.
LOWER TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP.
The Nilfisk-Advance CS7000 dispels the complexity and high maintenance of hydraulic systems that power conventional sweeper–scrubbers. We’ve eliminated large hydraulic reservoirs, filters and oil coolers as well as 98% of the leak-prone hydraulic hoses, pumps, motors and valves. Hydraulic drives have been replaced with an intelligent system of electronically-controlled, low-maintenance electric drives. This technology shift alone will save the average owner thousands of dollars in reduced maintenance costs.
ADVANCE CS7000 ADVANTAGES:
- Up to 61″ sweeping path – with dual side brooms. 31″ main broom.
- 48″ Triple Disk scrub deck – with up to 400 lbs of down pressure.
- Increased Run Times: The ePower Battery model gets up to 5.4 hours of run time per charge. The LPG Hybrid gets 5.5 hours of run time per 32 lb tank. The Diesel hybrid gets up to 15 hours runs time per 9.2 gallon tank!
- Quiet Operation: The ePower Battery model’s sound output is 72 dBa while the LPG and Diesel Hybrid Models operate at 81 dBa.
- Dedicated Sweep and Scrub Systems: The scrub system and sweep system are totally separate. There is no chance of dry debris mixing with the scrub solution which will help decrease maintenance costs and increase productivity.
- The hopper for dry debris is separate from the recovery tank for solution which makes cleaning your machine out easier and less frequent.
- Visibility from the operator’s seat provides clear site lines and the forward facing hopper makes dumping easy and fast.
- 5.5 mph transport speed and 3.5 mph operation speed (with override capability).
- 75 gallon tilt-out solution and recovery tanks.
- Dual vac motors capable of 48″ of water lift.
- Hopper: 7 cubic ft / 3000 lbs and a 60″ dump height.
Ergonomic One Touch operator’s controls with tilt steering wheel and fully adjustable seat.
- Breakaway squeegee prevents damage in case of it getting hooked on obstacles.
- 115 sq ft High capacity Donaldson PowerCore UltraWeb nanofiber synthetic media filter with MERV 13 rating with variable frequency shaker.
New Advance CS7000 machine warranty:
Covers parts for three years and labor for two years. Service travel limited to 180 days. Tank warranty is for eight years.
Downloadable Info Sheets:» CS7000 Fact Sheet » CS7000 Fuel Cell Info » CS7000 Operator Manual » CS7000 Parts List Lift Truck Supply, Inc. is an official Advance Sweeper | Scrubber equipment sales, service, parts, and rental provider for east and central Texas including Tyler, Jacksonville, Longview, Kilgore, Texarkana, Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Paris, Greenville, Crockett, Corsicana, Waco, Temple, Georgetown, and Marble Falls.