ADVANCE SC8000 RIDE ON SCRUBBER
The Advance SC8000™ rider scrubber is the definition of innovative and optimized design. This maneuverable front steer scrubber houses the widest cylindrical scrub deck in its class. This deck’s dual counter-rotating cylindrical brushes are capable of sweeping and scrubbing in a single pass.» SC8000 Brochure » SC8000 Fact Sheet » SC8000 Operator Manual » SC1500 Service Manual
THE ULTIMATE HIGH-PERFORMANCE FLOOR CLEANER IS A GREEN MACHINE
The Advance SC8000™ rider scrubber is the definition of innovative and optimized design. This maneuverable front steer scrubber houses the widest cylindrical scrub deck in its class. This deck’s dual counter-rotating cylindrical brushes are capable of sweeping and scrubbing in a single pass. DustGuard™ suppresses and controls dust using a “fog” at the side broom. Using Advance’s One-Touch™, the entire scrub system is activated simply by the press of a button.
Four different cleaning systems allow you to customize the scrubber to your facility’s needs. Cleaning paths up to 62 inches are available on the SC8000. This coupled with the efficiently packaged 100 gallon solution tank delivers the capability of cleaning up to 100,000 square feet per tankful under normal scrubbing speeds.
With Advance EcoFlex™ Onboard Detergent Dispensing System, productivity and chemical savings are maximized. When it comes time for maintenance, MaxAccess allows a user to access all major systems simply and quickly without the use of tools, including the best-in-class LP bottle exchange.
The Advance SC8000’s design has set the bar in productivity, serviceability, safety, and ease of use.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Kubota® industrial engine powered machines offering high reliability, long-life, and world-class service/support network
- MaxAccess™ LP tank replacement – also available in diesel
- Exclusive 62” dual side broom option with DustGuard™ offering true edge cleaning with minimal fugitive dust
- The Clear-View™ design provides excellent sight lines from the comfort and safety of the operator’s seat
- EcoFlex™ System provides 5 gallons of chemical or up to 2.5 gallons of two chemicals
- Wide 48 inch counter-rotating dual cylindrical scrub deck sweeps and scrubs in one pass
- High capacity 100 gallon solution and recovery tanks for extended run times and productivity
Lift Truck Supply, Inc. is an official Advance Sweeper | Scrubber equipment sales, service, parts, and rental provider for east and central Texas including Tyler, Jacksonville, Longview, Kilgore, Texarkana, Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Paris, Greenville, Crockett, Corsicana, Waco, Temple, Georgetown, and Marble Falls.