ADVANCE SW8000 RIDE ON SWEEPER
The Advance SW8000™ is unsurpassed in indoor and outdoor power sweeping. A 50 inch main broom – the widest in this sweeper class – combined with full time dust controlled dual side brooms*, creates an incredible 77 inch sweep path.» SW8000 Brochure » SW8000 Fact Sheet » SW8000 Operator Manual » SW8000 Parts List
SUPERIOR DUST CONTROL AND PRODUCTIVITY
The Advance SW8000™ is unsurpassed in indoor and outdoor power sweeping. A 50 inch main broom – the widest in this sweeper class – combined with full time dust controlled dual side brooms*, creates an incredible 77 inch sweep path.
On conventional rider sweepers, dust is controlled at the main broom only. The side brooms, the biggest source of dust, must be raised in open areas when fugitive dust is a concern. The SW8000 is not a conventional machine. The innovative DustClear™ Five Stage Dust Control System allows for full time use of the dual side brooms by controlling dust along the entire sweep path – including the side brooms. Productivity is then increased by over 70% compared with conventional sweepers that control dust only at the main broom.
– Minimizes downtime and maximizes efficiency, reliability and longevity through quick and easy access to all engine and hydraulic components.
Easy To Operate
– One-Touch™ controls and a single foot pedal controls direction plus activates the brooms and dust control system and offers the operator the easiest machine to use in the industry.
– Offset hopper allows the operator to view the side broom and the area in front of the sweeper without having to lean outside the frame of the machine making it safer and more comfortable to use.
– Hopper safety arm is controlled from the operator’s compartment. Operator is safe from moving parts through the interlocking engine cover. Impact-adsorbing roto-molded body structure and 5 mph bumper provides the ultimate in operator safety.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- True industrial designed Kubota® engine with enclosed gear driven valve train for reliable cost-effective performance
- One-Touch™ lever activates and controls complete sweeping and dust control systems
- DustClear™ 5-Stage Dust Control System minimizes fugitive dust
- Sweep system only activates when machine is in motion, for increased safety and longer broom life
- Wide 50 inch main broom plus the dual side brooms create a superior 77 inch dust controlled sweep path
- Comfort ride 21 inch pneumatic tires offer the operator a smoother ride with less jarring on rough surfaces
Lift Truck Supply, Inc. is an official Advance Sweeper | Scrubber equipment sales, service, parts, and rental provider for east and central Texas including Tyler, Jacksonville, Longview, Kilgore, Texarkana, Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Paris, Greenville, Crockett, Corsicana, Waco, Temple, Georgetown, and Marble Falls.