on all New Toyota Forklift & Warehouse Equipment Leases
» Available on all counterbalanced forklifts, reach trucks, order pickers, and electric pallet jacks
» Valid on units ordered before August 31, 2020
» Eligible terms include:
- 29-36 months
- 41-48 months
- 53-56 months
- 65-68 months
Additional months added to the beginning of the contract, lengthening the contract period
*No Payments Until 2021 Sales Event ends August 31, 2020. Offer valid on eligible contract lengths only. All offers subject to TICF credit approval. Annual operation must be under 2,000 hours. Leases agreed upon prior to August 31, 2020 and funded on or after September 1, 2020 will have a maximum of four months no payment added to the beginning of the contract with altered eligible term structures. Customers leasing electric forklifts, order pickers, reach trucks, or pallet jacks may select special lease rates between 0% and 3.9% increasing with length contract term. Selecting special lease rates will disqualify from no payment contract months.
See authorized Toyota dealer for more details.
PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- No payments until 2021 or 4 months deferred payments on all ITA Class 1-5 Toyota models (whichever is longer).
- National Accounts and GSA do not qualify. LDNA and NPP do qualify.
- Deferral addendum must be completed and signed by the customer and submitted with lease documents.
- Flex lease and loans are not eligible for the 4 months deferred or no payments until 2021 programs (including
- Conquest). Deferred payments applies to leases only and includes $1 and $101 option leases.
- If the unit is funded on or after 9/1/2020, then a maximum of 4 months will be added to the beginning of the
- Toyota Commercial Finance (TICF) will add additional months of $0 payments at the beginning of the contract,
- lengthening the contract term.
- Example: 36 month lease contract + deferred payments.
- New-Toyota lease rates apply. Conquest rates will apply to qualifying new customers. Rate mark-ups are not
- eligible with this program.
- Subject to TICF credit approval.
- Retail orders must be placed with TMH within 10 days of credit approval and may not exceed the standard TMH
- factory lead time and availability period.
- TICF must receive completed contracts, suitable for funding, no later than 5 months from credit approval date.
- Contracts must be funded within 30 days of delivery to the dealer. In-stock inventory must be funded within 30
- days of delivery to the customer.
- Units that qualify will receive a 2.5% residual increase for Full Maintenance.
- Dealer or customer will be responsible for full maintenance fees during the four months deferral period.
- This program cannot be combined with the zero percent plus offer.
- Standard published TICF residuals apply.