MINIMIZE LOST REVENUE DOLLARS DUE TO DOWNTIME, WITH QUALITY
FORKLIFT MAINTENANCE & RENTAL REPLACEMENT DONE ON-TIME & ON-BUDGET
We Service All Major Brands
Toyota, Hyster, Yale, Crown, Clark, or Nissan – we do them all.
With over 350 years combined experience our factory trained service technicians can diagnose and repair your forklift.
We have a huge selection of forklift parts in-stock – OEM and third-party, over $350,000 worth of forklift parts in-stock for quicker turn-arounds. If we don’t have the part we’re happy to order it for you.
Keep your operation running while your forklift is repaired. With over 100 pieces of equipment in our rental fleet, we likely have a forklift that will keep your operation running – reducing lost production.
A turn-key solution for forklift service, parts & transportation. We offer all of our forklift service customers the option of utilizing our transportation service to get your forklift to and from our facilities.
“Our goal is to make sure you can accomplish yours. We’re constantly challenging the status quo to make our operation more efficient and effective – which leads to less downtime and greater operational efficiency for your business.”
– Jimmy Head, General Manager
Why Choose Our Forklift Maintenance
- 40+ Forklift Service Technicians: More personnel & availability, less time in the shop
- 350+ Years of Combined Experience: Quicker diagnostics, fewer service hours
- 20+ Forklift Service Vehicles: More service vehicles equals quicker field service
- My Truck Status: Status updates when your forklift is in our shop
- 20% Rental Discount: When your forklift is in our shop
- Mobile Field Tablets: 30+ gigabytes of service manuals & wiring diagrams
- Paperless Workorders & Invoicing: Less paperwork to get lost, get it in an email
- Emergency Call-out: 24 hours a day, seven days a week service capabilities
- In-stock Forklift Parts: We have over $350,000 of parts in-stock to reduce back orders
- We Service ALL Major Brands: We keep you operating no matter the manufacturer
- Training: All technicians enter into the ASE and Toyota Master Technician Programs
What Client’s Say
During a period of growth, we found ourselves renting a number of forklifts, long term. Lift Truck Supply recommended we lease forklifts rather than rent, saving us thousands of dollars per month. Even though it was more profitable for LTS to rent us the forklifts, they put the interest of their customer first.
We’ve been using Lift Truck Supply in Tyler for the past 12 years. They are our trusted go-to company and have proven to be dedicated to our specific business needs. We cannot recommend them enough.
Fred Montgomery – Gourmet Recipe Experts