Hangcha Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker
The A Series Industrial Lithium-ion Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker’s design makes moving enclosed pallets easier because it allows for the little clearance ther is in the pallet. Cutting-edge AC drive control technology and electric power steering provide advanced performance, comfortable operation, safety, reliability, and low maintenance costs.
- 4,000 lb. Capacity
- Tilting Mast
- Soft Landing Forks
- Ergonomic Tiller Head
- High Strength Mast
- Automatic Deceleration at Turns
- 42″ Fork Length
- CURTIS AC Drive & Oil Pump Motor Controller
- Multi-Function Battery Condition Meter
The Hangcha A Series Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker has stepless speed regulation that provides the operator with more accurate operation of the forks and steady lifting and lowering of goods. The compact design of the straddle stacker and large rounded corners make the truck suitable for operation in narrow operational spaces.
1. The truck uses stepless speed regulation for more accurate lifting and lowering of goods.
2. The Electric Power Steering system makes maneuvering and load handling extremely easy.
3. The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is
4. The latest CURTIS AC control system is highly efficient thanks to its accurate and stable control.
5. The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
6. The truck’s regenerative braking prevents it from sliding on a grade.
7. The forward and backward tilting function of the carriage makes loading and unloading goods safer.
1. The three-support points, low center of gravity, and the high-strength steel framed design feature a large residual load capacity, durability, and a long service life.
2. All wires and cables are protected to significantly increase the reliability of the straddle stacker’s electrical system.
3. The non-contact proximity switch is reliable and features a long service life.
4. The low noise and vibration hydraulic power unit provides the straddle stacker with stable and reliable mast movement.
5. The mast is made of H-shaped steel channels to give it better stability and rigidity.
6. The power plug is fastened to straddle stacker’s body to prevent damaging the plug when installing the battery.
1. Travel speed is lowered automatically when the forks are lifted to/past a specific height.
2. As the truck’s steering angle increases, the truck’s speed decreases. This is a standard safety feature.
3. The counterbalanced stacker features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
4. The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
5. The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
6. The soft landing function reduces the mast’s lowering speed automatically when the forks are lowered to a height less than 3.9” from the ground. This is designed to protect the goods from hitting the ground too hard.