Hangcha Electric Pneumatic Forklift
- 4,000-7,000lbs Lifting Capacity
- Maximum Travel Speed of 10.3 mph with full load
- Brake Energy Regeneration System
- Soft Landing System & Overload Protection Device
- MOSFET Integrated Control System
- Front and Rear LED Rear Combination Lights
- USB Interface
- Multi-Function Instrument Display
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPS)
The Hangcha 4-Wheel Electric Pneumatic Forklift takes design cues from our rugged IC pneumatic line of forklifts to provide the same durability with an electric powered chassis. When designing the X Series forklifts, engineers decided to enhance the swing point of the steering axle and shorten the front overhang distance by arranging the travel motors in parallel, fixing the batteries at the bottom of the forklift’s frame, and lengthening the distance between the shaft real-wheel. The lightweight and low energy consumption design, combined with the brake energy regeneration system, effectively saves energy and increases the time the forklift can operate on a single charge.
- Designed based on ergonomics, the longer wheelbase provides more legroom, the steering wheel’s diameter is reduced to 11.8”, and the seats can be adjusted forward and backward. This was all done to allow operators to be able to find their most comfortable driving position.
- Storage space and a USB port have also been added to increase operator comfort.
- Highly efficient LED headlights and rear LED combination lights increase the operator’s visibility in different working environments.
- The panoramic rearview mirror provides greater rear visibility for safer operation.
- Soft Landing System: When forks are between 3.9-2.4″ above the ground, the descending speed decreases automatically. This is done to keep the goods and pallet from hitting the ground and to protect both goods and the ground.
- The overload protection device for the electronic and hydraulic systems conforms to safety specifications.