Hangcha End Control Rider Pallet Truck
The Hangcha End Control Rider Pallet is safe, reliable and can be easily operated making it an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses and workshops.
- 8,000 lb. Load Capacity
- FREI Multi-Function Tiller
- CURTIS Control System
- Electromagnetic Brake
- High-Performance PU Driving Wheels
- Load Backrest
- Brushless AC Driving Motor
- Anti-Skid Pedal Pad
- Low-noise reduction gear box
The Hangcha End Control Rider Pallet Truck has a smooth vivid profile and is designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this pallet truck is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, red finish. This pallet truck uses stamped steel plates and injection molded parts. This creates a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of a warehouse environment.
- The end control pallet truck features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
- The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
- The pallet truck frame is made of high-strength steel plates. It is designed to have a long service life in various working conditions.
- The box-type stamped forks are stronger, more rigid, and impact resistant.
- Water-proof plug connectors offer protection for all of the cables. This significantly increases the reliability of the end control rider’s electrical system.
- The limit switch of the lifting motor eliminates the overflow of the hydraulic power unit. This is more energy-efficient and can protect the power unit’s motor.