Hangcha Light Duty Walkie Pallet Truck
The Hangcha Light Duty Walkie Pallet Truck has the strength and durability to meet the requirements of many demanding applications from supermarket work to heavy manufacturing.
- 3,000 LB Capacity
- Low Heat Traction Motor
- CURTIS Control System
- Regenerative Braking System
- Three-point Support Design
- Battery Side Roll Out
- REMA Tiller Head
- Maintenance-Free Battery
- 27″ Outside Fork Width
The Hangcha Light Duty Walkie Pallet Truck is engineered to be both powerful and flexible and has the durability to minimize your total cost of ownership.
- The ergonomic REMA Tiller is designed to provide a comfortable operating experience and allow all operations to be completed with one hand.
- Optimized designing structure to offer good visibility and easy entrance of the pallet.
- The built-in charger and maintenance-free gel battery are included to provide a convenient operating experience.
- Thanks to the compact, lightweight, and flexible design, the pallet jack is easy to operate. The pallet jack is also designed to operate efficiently in narrow aisles environments like a container thanks to its upright walking function.
- The standard height of the fork is 3.15”
- The guiding tips on the ends of the forks make loading and unloading pallets, including closed-deck pallets, easier.
- Standard, the battery can be removed from the side of the pallet jack. The small and lightweight battery pack can be replaced quickly and easily.
- With a rated capacity of 3,000 lbs, the pallet jack is designed to meet the needs of the majority of operators.
- The low heat traction motor provides great acceleration and performance.
- The latest CURTIS control system allows the truck to run efficiently and provides stable control performance.
- The regenerative braking system prevents the pallet truck from sliding on a slope.
- The controllers, hydraulic power packs, switches, plug connectors, and other components are all from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability,
performance, and ease of service.