Hangcha Rough Terrain Forklift 10K
The Hangcha Rough Terrain Forklift with an 10,000lb load capacity, easily navigates through the rugged roads found in the stone industry, lumber industry, and construction sites. The 4WD system works with the unique tire tread to provide traction in wet and slippery conditions.
- 10,000 lb Load Capacity
- Tier 4F 3.6L DEUTZ Diesel Engine
- Easy-To-Open Maintenance Hatch
- Three Speed Transmission
- Oscillating Steer Axle
- Large Instrument Display Panel
- Right and Left Reflective Mirrors
- Overhead Guard Exhaust
- Full Suspension Seat
The Hangcha Rough Terrain Forklift 10K has a ground clearance of 14.6″. This keeps the truck moving through the roughest of applications. Hangcha Group designed it to have a very low center of gravity by distributing the weight in the forklift. This gives it excellent stability when navigating through tough terrain.
- The truck chassis design was reinforced using CAE simulation software. The tilt cylinder and steering drive axle were also optimally designed using
- Dual air filters and a two-stage air filter are the standard configurations to guarantee that the engine can operate reliably for a long time.
- Deutz engine adopted the “TCI+CR+EGR+DOC” technical route so that Tier4F emissions can be met. This is both energy-saving and environmentally friendly. Being a turbocharged engine further enhances engine performance at low RPMs for improved power and tractive efforts.
- The oil filtration return device is part of the standard configuration to extend the service life of the truck’s hydraulic elements.
- New, higher specification, fork mounting means that more weight can be loaded.
- Working in unison, the suspension, overhead guard, full-floating transmission, engine shock absorbers, and the suspension seat provide a comfortable working environment with reduced noise and vibrations.
- The extra foot space is provided to significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- The non-slip step makes getting in and out of the forklift easy and safe.
- A newly designed steering wheel, new brake system, and easy-to-operate levers provide the operator with a comfortable operating experience.
- This forklift is designed to provide excellent all-around viability. Upward visibility is also great thanks to redesigned ring guard proof.