Hangcha Walkie Pallet Jack
The Hangcha Walkie Pallet Truck offers high performance and low maintenance costs.
- 4,500 lb. Load Capacity
- Brushless AC Traction Motor
- CURTIS Control System
- Regenerative Braking System
- Convienently placed battery with built-in charger
- 24 Volt Electrical System
- CANBUS Communication
- Multi-Function Meter
- Battery Disconnect Handle
The Hangcha Walkie Pallet Jack is a new logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market. This walkie pallet jack with a 4,500lb load capacity is an ideal tool
for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses,
supermarkets, and workshops.
- When in turtle mode, the truck can be driven slow easily, and more accurately.
- The pallet truck’s design is optimized for great visibility and easy operation in narrow aisle applications.
- The compact design of the straddle stacker and large rounded corners make the truck suitable for operation in narrow operational spaces.
- The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat generation.
- The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
- The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts of the truck faster and more reliable.
- The truck uses the regenerative braking system to prevent the pallet truck from sliding down a ramp.
- The switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.