BELIGHT – THE LOADING DOCK LIGHT IN A BOLLARD
Why a Loading Dock Light in a Bollard?
The BeLight, from Jamas Enterprises, is a dock light in a bollard that provides increased safety and lighting when loading and unloading. The heavy gauge steel construction is the perfect solution to avoid replacing dock lights, fixtures, and bulbs – as well as damage to bay doors, trailers, and merchandise.
The high-intensity 1250 lumen LED bulbs reach even the back recesses of 53’ containers for better visibility. A built-in camera detects when a dock door is opened or closed creating an automated “on/off” switch – reducing electricity and increasing bulb life.
With installation options for a cored in bollard, a base plate, or as a cap for an existing bollard, your organization can quickly experience the safety and cost savings the BeLight provides.
A Loading Dock Light That Makes Sense
- No more broken bulbs or mangled swing-arms from forklifts running into dock lights.
- Not having to move a dock light swing arm means more time spent moving product.
- Greater visibility means less product is damaged when loading / unloading.
- The BeLight penetrates into the dark recesses of 53′ trailers.
- Reduced Dock Damage
- Protect dock bay doors and structural components with heavy gauge steel bollards.
- Protect your loading docks, personnel, and merchandise with the BeLight.
- Loading Dock Light Features that Save Money
AUTO ON/OFF DETECTION
• BeLight utilizes a photo eye in the capsule, the light is only on when the dock door is open
• Also available with a manual switch
• Remains fixed at your optimized setting (Only requires positioning once, at installation)
• Eliminates the swing arm from collapsing the door track unlike conventional dock lights
• Removes the obstruction in the door opening that conventional dock lights create
Adaptable to Your Work Conditions
• BeLight adapts to any dock condition
• Available for left hand and right hand applications
• Cored in
• Base plate bolted to floor
• Off set on an existing bollard
Unique and Solid Design
• Sleek, monolithic design with heavy gauge steel
• A patented dock light which is nearly indestructible
• The bollard protects the dock light, as well as the door track
• Greatly reduces maintenance costs related to damaged dock lights